Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) welcomes application from intrigued and qualified Primary school students for its 2019 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The plan goes for supporting high performing essential six students in organization’s host networks and the oil-delivering conditions of Nigeria to get to post essential instruction uninterruptedly.
The plan commenced in 2012 with 28 recipients, and has developed to a sum of 172 recipients by 2015.
Forthcoming students are conceded onto the plan dependent on magnificent execution at the yearly National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Eligibility
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for Post-Primary Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply.
Apply Before: May 13, 2019.
Please note that all applicants must:
- All requested documents must be attached to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.