Rural Bank Scholarships for Undergraduate Students Australia, 2018
The Rural Bank will be awarding up to 15 new scholarships in 2018. Scholarships are available to first-time undergraduate university students enrolled in studies that will enable them to contribute to the Australian agricultural industry.
This funding aims to support study-related expenses covering such things as accommodation costs, course costs, study materials and equipment, textbooks or tutoring.
Rural Bank provides quality banking services with rural expertise. They specialise in rural loans, agribusiness, personal banking, savings and investments.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of agriculture.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide each successful student with funding up to the value of $5,000 to assist with his or her tertiary studies.
Number of Scholarships: There are 15 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarship criteria stipulate that the applicant:
- Is a first-time undergraduate tertiary student in 2018;
- Has been offered a full-time place at an Australian university or college to study a bachelor degree that will enable them to contribute to the future of Australian agriculture;
- Is a school leaver (or has taken a gap year);
- Can demonstrate a career commitment that will ultimately benefit agriculture;
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Outstanding academic achievement and community involvement;
- Can clearly demonstrate excellence in and passion for agriculture
- Evidence of Tertiary Entry Score (compulsory)
- e. ATAR notice
- University or College Letter of Offer (compulsory)
- A letter from you outlining how your university studies support your career objectives and will enable you to contribute to the Australian agriculture sector.
- A referee letter supporting your application – this could be from a family member, good family friend, health professional, teacher or somebody in the industry you are seeking to work in (optional but recommended).
How to Apply:
To apply online:
- Click on Apply now to be directed to the login page of Bendigo and Adelaide
- Bank’s Community Enterprise Foundation website
- Click Register here to create your unique login
- Fill in the requested details, clicking Register once complete
- Commence your application!