Won’t you like to Score High in Post Utme? I mean as high as 80% and above in the ratio of your school grade. This article you’re about to read is the best you will find out there on how to pass post utme in any school.
Are you tired of writing Post Utme every year in search of admission?
You’ve put in your best just to get admission, but yet to achieve that purpose, or most certainly this is your first time of writing post utme and the bell of not scoring high keeps ringing in your head.
Yes, it oughts to because there is no time to waste anymore. You’ve got to make it this year.
Typically it comes down to why you need to read this article till the end.
To be candid, there is no way you can pass post utme without all the tips and tricks I am about to show you.
It isn’t exactly just about reading lots of books all the time.
But stick with me for a second and I will explain what you need to do if you truly want to pass post-Utme in this current session (2019).
This topic of passing post utme may be all over the net but I am curious because there are many more things you need to know that I haven’t found out there.
Now, remember your mates are already in school and if you miss admission this year, it would be such a great loss.
See this: 13 Golden Rules To Pass Jamb 2020
If you don’t score high in Post Utme this year, will that sound interesting?
Awnnnn, you understand why you need to focus on this post utme guide in your front right now.
Isn’t it gonna be a great idea if I disclose to you a stunning Secret?
Alright, come nearer and look deep in my eyes while I reveal to you this secret.
” Post Utme is a test of Smartness and efficiency, not intelligence”
Did you get that great secret? Well, no one will tell you that!
Everyone knows you’re intelligent if you’re not then you shouldn’t have passed jamb in the first place or had a good direct entry certificate that made you qualified for post utme.
But hey, since you say you’re intelligent why don’t we go the other way round by blending and twisting the question for you to answer in think of 1 second.
Yea, that’s what the whole nag about post utme that no one thinks about.
Do you know what it would take to answer a question in 1 second? Well, it wouldn’t be all about intelligence but smartness and efficiency.
Remember that Post Utme is also written on behalf of selecting only suitably qualified candidates out of the high number of students that passed. And I want to show you how you can make your school”s admission first list.
Welcome to another wonderful session with Osas Divine.
If you’re a Unilorin student; Read one of my best guides on Post Utme for Unilorites only ” How To Pass Unilorin Post Utme 2019 – The Complete Guide”
Today it’s time to walk you through a part you will never regret I hope you don’t forget to come back here at ‘school home‘ to thank me. This is your number 1 education center.
This article is a bit Long because it contains all the information there is in the whole of google that you need to pass Post Utme in 2019 and that is why we titled it; The 93.2% assured tips to pass Post Utme in any school; guess what? The remaining 4.8% is in your hands.
Let’s get Started.
BEST TIPS TO PASS POST UTME (2019 SECRET SOLUTION)
The awful news is! Post-Utme is not all about passing, its more about scoring high.
Here is what I mean; If the cut off mark is 50% and you scored 55%. It’s definitely a pass, but should I remind you that many students who scored the exact cut-off mark did not get admission.
That is where scoring very high now comes on the table.
I truly admire institutions that will not smell Post Utme, and if you applied for such school; All the best. Such is Kwara State University.
Be that as it may, in the event that your school is writing post Utme let’s get the devil behind the bar, its time for you to get yourself a good score and start your school life.
To achieve that, you have to actualize some demonstrated strategies to score as high as your requirements for admission.
This is your 2019 post utme guide, so convert it into progress and ensure you don’t miss admission this year.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR SCHOOL’S STYLE OF POST UTME.
To pass post utme in any school, the first thing a wise student asks himself is; What is the style of the post Utme exam written in my choice of the institution?
In other words, how does your school set her post utme questions?
You think that is not your concern, says who?
Knowing the In and out of a thing is more advantageous.
How will they evaluate and score the exam?
This two question is the that which a serious hopeful student who needs to score high in Post Utme, asks.
By and large, I battled as hard as I can to answer those questions for some Universities in Nigeria. It’s left for you to find yours if it wasn’t included in this epistle.
Do you know what our concern is here in school home?
It’s to see you succeed and where that matriculation gown.
Many will neglect reading the whole of this, no doubts because success is not everyone but if you read this learn success is your name.
Knowing the strategy they use to set and grade post utme questions is the only way you can be efficient and smart, remember I told you that should be your goal.
Expressly, I had such a great amount of worry then, when I wanted to write my post utme exam.
But just as I am teaching you to first find out about the strategy used in setting post Utme questions for your school, that was how someone taught me.
Unilorin seeks for three noteworthy things in her screening test.
- They need to know how quick and savvy your brain conveys content.
- They need to know how great you’re in the English language. Due to English language miscomprehension, we’re experiencing in Nigeria now.
- They need to know the amount of Knowledge you know about your nation.
When I learned these, I arranged my course of learning to focus on those areas needed.
You need to do the same for your school, in some cases, it’s not about what you know but what they need.
At that point do this; Study the technique they are utilizing and give them what they need, with that you will pass post utme in 2019.
I used to think I was intelligent until I wrote Unilorin Post Utme.
I scored 290 in Jamb, 32/100 in Post Utme.
Please don’t laugh at me.
Give me a chance to rehash this accordingly,
It isn’t about what you know, it is about what they need, that is the reason you have to examine the strategy.
The most effective method to know the technique I may not be able to teach now, but I promise that you will get another episode on this topic from me so don’t forget to subscribe here so that when I post them you will see them.
What number of questions do they set?
How long do you have to answer those questions?
What number of subjects do they set?
What number of subjects do you know among what they set?
How often do they repeat questions?
How is it composed? Is it CBT or Handwritten?
How would they grade every question?
What number of these How’s would you be able to answer now?
You ought to be able to answer all these questions after reading this post utme guide.
That is half of what will make you score high and beat other students.
Now I want to answer some of the questions you need to know.
What number of questions do they set in your school’s Post Utme?
I will answer this for 11 high positioning Institutions in Nigeria and what number of questions they set to make this guide progressively far beneficial for you.
On the off chance that I don’t list your school drops a comment and I will add it.
- University of Ibadan (Unibadan) sets 100 questions in Post Utme.
- University of Lagos (unilag) sets 40 questions in Post Utme
- University of Ilorin (Unilorin) sets 50 questions in Post Utme
- University of Benin (Uniben) sets 75 questions In post utme
- University of Nigeria (UNN) sets 60 questions in Post Utme
- Ahamadu Bello University (ABU) sets 15 questions in Post Utme among the subjects you did in Jamb making a sum of 60
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Sets 25 questions for every subject in Post Utme, making a sum of 100
- University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) sets 50 questions in Post Utme
- Federal University of Technology Akure (Futa) sets 25 questions altogether in post utme, among the subjects you did in Jamb. Five questions each.
- Federal University of Abeokuta (FUNAAB) sets 50 questions in Post utme
- Nnamdi Azkiwe University (Unizik) sets 30 questions in Post Utme
Since you know what number of questions your school will set, you have accomplished something.
How about we move to the following thing.
How long do you have to answer those questions?
Time is a serious issue in Post utme, and all most any exam.
You don’t have all the time on the planet. So how about we examine the time set for every institution.
On the off chance that I don’t list your school drops a comment also.
- University of Ibadan (Unibadan) post utme will last for 1 hour 30 minutes
- University of Lagos (unilag) post utme will last for 30 minutes
- University of Ilorin (Unilorin) post utme will last for 30 minutes
- University of Benin (Uniben) post utme will last for 60 minutes
- University of Nigeria (UNN) post utme will last for 40 minutes
- Ahamadu Bello University (ABU) post utme will last for 1 hour for every subject
- Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU) post utme will last for 1 hour 15 minutes
- University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) post utme will last for 30 minutes
- Federal University of Technology Akure (Futa) post utme will last for 30 minutes
- Federal University of Abeokuta (FUNAAB) post utme will last for 30 minutes
- Nnamdi Azkiwe University (Unizik) post utme will last for 20 minutes
I have addressed the time you’re given for the number of questions set, we should move to the following agenda.
What number of Subjects do they set in Post Utme
University of Ibadan (Unibadan)
The University of Ibadan sets similar questions you did in Jamb likewise in post utme, which is four subjects.
University of Lagos (Unilag)
The University of Lagos sets three subjects in Post utme, it is the same for every course, like Unilorin. The subjects are English language, Mathematics, and General Paper.
University of Ilorin (Unilorin)
The University of Ilorin sets four subjects in Jamb, it is likewise the equivalent for every course, like Unilag. The subjects are English language, Mathematics, Current affairs, and General Paper.
University of Benin (Uniben)
The University of Benin sets similar questions you did in Jamb additionally in post utme, which is four subjects.
University of Ibadan (Unibadan)
The University of Ibadan sets similar questions you did in Jamb additionally in post utme, which is four subjects.
University of Nigeria (UNN)
The University of Nigeria sets similar questions you did in Jamb likewise in post utme, which is four subjects.
Ahamadu Bello University (ABU)
Ahamadu Bello University sets similar questions you did in Jamb likewise in post utme, which is four subjects.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
Obafemi Awolowo sets similar questions you did in Jamb likewise in post utme, which is four subjects.
University of Port Harcourt (Uniport)
The University of Port Harcourt sets similar questions you did in Jamb likewise in post utme, which is four subjects, however, they will blend it with some general Papers.
Federal University of Technology Akure (Futa)
The Federal University of Akure sets similar questions you did in Jamb likewise in post utme, which is four subjects.
Be that as it may, they will blend it with general Paper.
Federal University of Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
The Federal University of Abeokuta sets similar questions you did in Jamb likewise in post utme, which is four subjects.
Nnamdi Azkiwe University (Unizik)
Nnamdi Azikiwe sets similar questions you did in Jamb likewise in post utme, which is four subjects.
Presently I leave you to address the rest of the questions.
Step By Step Guide to Score High in Post Utme 2019 (In details)
The first assured tip to pass post utme is to study past questions.
Past questions still help, study them to score high in Post Utme.
Without this, you are going no place.
“Past questions are the Prophecies of an exam,”
In clear words, what you will find in the exam are just repeated and a twist of past questions.
There is no other enchantment you can do to pass post utme.
The next best tip to score high in Post Utme is to BURN THE CANDLE AT BOTH ENDS.
Past questions are accessible on the net, get it now and start to study both night and day.
Instructions to Prepare for Post Utme with Past questions
A considerable lot of us don’t have the foggiest idea on how to use Past questions to prepare for an exam.
ALSO SEE: HOW DOES UNILORIN GIVE ADMISSION
Well since at any rate, I have decided to make this 2019 post utme guide the best for you, it won’t be awful if I teach you how to prepare for post utme with past questions.
The Don’ts of Using a Past question to prepare for Post Utme
- Try not to cram Lines
- Don’t Use it Like a Text-book [ Study it don’t just read]
- Don’t Use it without a Textbook
- Study One subject at a time.
- Try not to stick your head to a specific subject for a really long time
- Don’t stick your head to one year only.
- Do not skim or scan study thoroughly.
- Do not use the wrong past questions
The Dos of Using a Past question to prepare for post Utme.
- Study and understand every question
- Get a Text-book by you always and reference every topic.
- Study as many years of past questions as you can.
- Scribble down the vital point you learned
- Get CBT applications of your school post Utme in the event that it is a CBT test.
HOW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS FAST IN POST UTME
It is good to know this. Take a look again at the time each school sets for her questions.
Unizik, for example, sets 30 questions for 25 minutes.
It is very short so you need to learn how to be very fast when answering questions.
The best way to be fast when answering Post Utme questions
Prepare very much before the exam, when you know it, you won’t waste time thinking
Stay away from Social Media if it is gently taking your time.
Social media is the best place to get information, very true. But stay away from it when it is taking your time.
Don’t let little thing’s hinder you.
It is possible to forget the date you writing post utme if you are too tied to your phone.
How to prevent Social Media from stealing your time and making you lose concentration.
- Search for App blocker and have it downloaded
- Install the app on your Phone
- Set it to block the apps that are disturbing you.
Or set the time each app should stay before it gets blocked.
This helped me, and that is why I am sharing. But remember no matter the control available if you don’t have the determination to succeed, it would be very useless.
Final Tips to Pass Post Utme 2019
- Know the school’s cut off the mark and aim higher. Go online and search for your school of choice cut off the mark.
- Read the question or passage carefully, don’t just answer any way you like because of this many students fail, think before you spit out the answer.
- Examine the answers, carefully and contrast it to the given questions before you answer.
- If you were given a passage, look for Clue words and underline each clue words. Clue words are the main ideas in the passage, the clue words will help you understand and answer the questions that follow.
- Eliminate the answers that cannot possibly be correct.
- Leave the hard ones for Last in other not to waste your time.
- Cross check before you submit. Many fail because of this, and I am Number 1 Victim, while you cross-check, erase the ones you did wrong Carefully.
- Never give up and start Preparing now, do your best. What are you waiting for, start preparing?
Do you think this guide is good, while not share, remember sharing is caring?
The hand that will comment in this post after reading this, and sharing it.
Will never fail Post Utme 2019, no matter what the devil does. Prove the devil wrong now.
Numerous individuals print counterfeit past questions, get the right one.
In the event that I was you, I will begin early preparation. Do not procrastinate.